Voice of the Child | General Mediation
Wayne works with individuals and organisations to understand their problems and find creative ways to help solve them.
Wayne works with disputes and negotiations in a wide range of areas including family dispute resolution, building industry claims and disputes; personal accident insurance claims; real estate complaints; employment relations and earthquake insurance disputes.
He is married to Natalie and together they have four children (Thomas, Hamish, William and Brenna) plus their dog, Bella.
CM | RJA | MA
Areas of Expertise:
- Adolescent/Teenage Issues
- Adult Family and Elder Care
- Domestic Violence
- Extended Family Issues
- Gender Issues
- Illness and Disabilities
- Multi-Cultural Relationships
- Multi-Generational Issues
- Parenting/Care and Contact Issues
- Pre and Post Nuptial Agreements
- Relationship Property
- Re-Partnered/Blended Family Issues
- Sexuality Issues
- Wills and Estates
Experience with specific cultural, religious, ethnic, or gender groups:
- Middle Eastern