FDR Mediation | Voice of the Child | Family Law Mediation|General Mediation
Moira is a family lawyer committed to good outcomes for families.
She enjoys mediation and assisting families to come to positive arrangements for their children’s care and upbringing.
Areas of Expertise:
- Adolescent/Teenage Issues
- Domestic Violence
- Extended Family Issues
- Gender Issues
- Loss and Anger
- Multi-Generational Issues
- Parenting/Care and Contact Issues
- Pre and Post Nuptial Agreements
- Relationship Property
- Re-Partnered/Blended Family Issues
Experience with specific cultural, religious, ethnic, or gender groups: