Family Law Mediation | FDR Mediation | General Mediation
Darren spent over 20 years as a litigator in London and now practises as a mediator based in Auckland.
Darren is an associate member of AMINZ, and is FDR accredited.
In the UK Darren regularly appeared in the High Court, he has conducted cases before the Court of Appeal and in the Supreme Court.
He has experience in litigation in many areas including:
- Landlord/Tenant – residential and commercial, possession, dilapidations, boundary disputes, rent reviews.
- Individual – relationship property.
- Trusts, company, insolvency, freezing injunctions, committal applications.
- Investigations, disciplinary matters, employment claims.
- Concerning the use of powers used by HM Revenue & Customs to detain and forfeit goods, the granting and execution of search warrants against companies and individuals.
Insurance / Union claims:
- Personal injury for claimants and defendants, medical negligence. Residential property owners against builder’s insurers regarding new property guarantees/warranties.
Areas of Expertise:
- Parenting/Care and Contact Issues
- Relationship Property
Experience with specific cultural, religious, ethnic, or gender groups:
- Eastern European
- Middle Eastern