How can Counselling help me?
- it can encourage you to find a way through your difficulties and regain strength and confidence to move forward;
- it can help you identify deeper issues at play that may need addressing, such as anxiety, grief and loss, depression or trauma;
- it can help you to look at your thoughts from a different perspective;
- it can help build and restore relationships;
- it can help couples to maintain healthy relationships through difficult times; and
- it can assist wider family groups to communicate better.
Can anyone make an appointment?
What if I'm just not sure my Counsellor is the right person for me?
How much will Counselling cost?
When do I need to pay?
Once we receive payment of the Counselling Fee, your case manager will appoint a counsellor and make arrangements for your session.
How do I pay?
You can also pay by credit card or electronic transfer through online banking. Just ask your case manager for details.
What happens if I need to cancel or reschedule?
If you need to cancel or reschedule a session, please contact your case manager right away.
A cancellation fee may apply:
|Cancellation notice period||Cancellation fee|
|No notice (don’t show up)||Full fee will be forfeited|
|Less than 48 hours notice||$50.00|