2. Unless the context otherwise requires, the following words and expressions shall have the meanings ascribed to them as follows:
PARTY means a party to a family dispute and includes any agent, servant, executor, administrator, successor and any other permitted assign.
SERVICES means any one or more Services offered by the FDR Centre and should be interpreted in the widest possible sense. Services includes among other things, FDR, Mediation, Counselling, Conflict & Communication Coaching and other activities authorised and/or required under the Family Dispute Resolution Act 2013 and the Family Dispute Resolution Regulations 2013.
USER means any person, company, entity or organisation, who accesses the Website, or arranges for someone to access the Website, or whose details are published on the Website, whether or not they access, use, or otherwise refer to or rely on any of the Services provided.
3. Subject to the terms of the Privacy Act 1993, you authorise us to:
(a) retain and record any personal information provided in connection with our Services;
(b) collect, store, use and disclose information about you for any purpose relating to the Services, including but not limited to:
(i) verification of your identity;
(ii) enforcement of these Terms and Conditions;
(v) compliance with all applicable laws and regulations;
(vi) performing the Services provided by the FDR Centre generally; and
(vii) any other use that you authorise.
5. Failure to provide personal information requested at the time of submitting an application to use the FDR Centre’s Services may result in Services not being offered or provided to you.
6. Under the Privacy Act 1993 you have the right to access your personal information recorded by us and have it updated or corrected. If you have any questions about the privacy and security of your personal information, please contact us on 0508 FDRCENTRE (0508 337 2368) + 64 9 486 7146, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. The FDR Centre undertakes to use security protocols to ensure data that is provided to us by Users of the Services is appropriately encrypted and held in confidence. However, as no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be completely secure, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit or receive through the use of our Services. All such activities are conducted at your own risk.
INTERNET AND ELECTRONIC INFORMATION SECURITY
1. We undertake to use security protocols to ensure that data provided to us electronically, for any purpose, is appropriately encrypted and is held in confidence.
2. You must not do anything to damage, interfere with or harm the Website or Services, or any network, or any system underlying or connected to them, or attempt to do so.
3. You may not use a robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access the Website or information featured on it for any purpose whatsoever.